Friday, March 12, 2010

We are hoping for some nice weather this weekend - I think we are all feeling a little trapped. Between our sicknesses and the rain, we haven't been outside much. I think (I HOPE!!) we are all on the mend... I had to go to the Doctor on Wednesday because I thought I had Strep throat. That test came back negative but the doctor said it was only a matter of time before it became Strep so I'm glad I got on some antibiotics. I can't imagine how it would be with babies having Strep throat - thankfully they seem OK!

Just a few updates:

Fischer now has his 7th tooth! It's on the bottom next to his middle teeth. Addison is holding steady at 4 teeth.

I have thought for months that Addison would walk before Fischer. I even thought she would walk before her first birthday.  Her birthday has come and gone, and she isn't walking. And now, I think Fischer will walk first. He seems more interested in it and seemed to want to take a step today... he did manage to move his right foot just a little bit when we were trying to get him to walk to Scott!

Addison has started giving us kisses when we say "I love you" to her. She comes at us with her mouth wide open.  She has also started kissing her toys and stuffed animals more and more.

Addison and Fischer have now discovered how to turn our TV on and off, and it has become their favorite thing to do. Hopefully our TV doesn't blow up from being turned on and off so much.

I will be sure to post some pictures this weekend since it's been awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment