Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here are just a couple things that have made me laugh in the past few days!

Addison and Fischer were running around the yard the other night, and our neighbor was cutting his grass. Addison watched him for quite awhile, waving and saying "hi" over and over. :)


The next day, after our trip to the zoo, Fischer was trying to relax.  I found Addison playing with his belly button, and he was clearly getting annoyed.


In other news, both are still sleeping pretty well! They've been napping great and sleeping through the night almost every night. Fischer now has 15 teeth - that's a lot of teeth! At last count, Addison had 11, but I'm pretty sure more are coming because she has been chewing on everything, including our wooden furniture.

We are gearing up for an upcoming vacation - Scott and I are going on a trip while Addison and Fischer staying with Grandma and Grandpa Suttle. I'm sure a fun time will be had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment