Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yesterday, we went swimming with my friend Melissa, and her son Brooks. Brooks is a month older than Addison and Fischer, so it was fun watching them together.  Brooks is a very tall boy, so we tried to get a picture of the 3 of them standing together to really show the height differences, but didn't have much success because they don't like to hold still. :)

 Here they are in the pool (Addison on the left, Brooks in the middle and Fischer on the right) - I couldn't get anyone to look at me!


Fischer is always happy after a dip in the pool...


Eating some lunch before playing some more...


Addison and Brooks trying to figure out what to do about the tunnel...


I'm happy that there were no arguments over toys, and no tears! The main thing I'm noticing about these play dates is that they all like to swap sippy cups. I suppose it could be worse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment