Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Things have been pretty hectic around here! Starting Thursday, I worked at my Moms of Multiples Consignment Sale. I worked Thursday night, all day Friday and Saturday until about 2. Addison and Fischer got a lot of Daddy time, and I know they loved it! I did some shopping at the sale, and spent less than I made from what I sold, which is always nice. I got Addison and Fischer a lot of new stuff, all for great prices. I love finding deals!

Last week, Scott found out he was going to have a meeting Monday morning near my parents house. So, he asked if we wanted to tag along! We headed up Sunday morning and spent the night with my parents, then headed home Monday afternoon. It was short, but lots of fun. I have some pictures and a video (think splashing around in a mud puddle) from that trip that I will post soon!

So, like I said, it's been busy and I'm just now getting a chance to sit at my computer.

The house is coming along and Scott and I are going to have to start making some decisions very soon - paint colors, granite, cabinet stain, etc.... these decisions make me very nervous!  A lot of things are happening at the house. The cabinets are all being installed, and this week, the garage and porch concrete with be poured. They will also begin working on the deck, completing the trim work and starting the wainscoting! They are hoping to paint next week. We are so happy with how quickly things are going.

The kids have been doing and saying some funny stuff lately, so I will post more about that later. Also, we have a cat that has been living under our house, and we are fairly certain she's pregnant. We started feeding her when we figured out that she was pregnant. We've also figured out that she doesn't have front claws, which means she was someone's pet at some point in time.  So, we are watching out for her and on the look out for kittens. Never a dull moment around here....

Here are a couple cabinet pictures from today! The first picture is of the cabinets in the master bathroom, and the second is the laundry room.


No comments:

Post a Comment