Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On Monday, we tried out the water colors that the Easter bunny brought...  it took Addison and Fischer a few minutes to catch on, but then they seemed to enjoy it. I kept repeating "wet, dip, paint" for wet the brush, dip the brush in the paint, and paint on the paper. Occasionally I saw them put the brush in the water, then their mouths (nothing new for them).

Fischer ended up blending all of his colors together, so his entire picture was black. Addison's colors stayed separate, for the most part, and she made a pastel piece. I thought it was funny that even their painting styles are already so different.

I quickly realized that the paint sets could only be used once, so I'll be going back to the dollar store to stock up on some more!




No comments:

Post a Comment