Saturday, April 2, 2011

I can't believe it's April!! This year is already flying by. Once again, I am falling behind on my posts. Here are a few random thoughts to sum up this past week's activities, etc... :

1.  6 years ago today, Scott and I got married...for the 2nd time! We got to have our big wedding on April 2, 2005. It was so fun and I have such great memories of that day!

2.  This past week was pretty rainy. I was worried about entertaining the kids but they did so well playing together and entertaining each other. I'm not sure I love anything more than hearing them make each other laugh!

3.  Addison is still allowing us to put bows in her hair. Most of the time she'll only let Scott put them in but I don't care! I'm just glad she's accepting the bows now. I ordered several on Etsy and I can't wait for them to come so Addison can model them.

4.  Fischer wants ketchup with everything. He also wants chicken nuggets for every meal. He's much pickier than he used to be, so it's getting more challenging to get him to eat his fruits and veggies. I may look into using some of Jessica Seinfeld's tricks - she has a cookbook that shows how to sneak vegetables into most meals.

5.  Speaking of fruits and vegetables... the other day Fischer told me he was hungry. Here is how the conversation went...
Fischer: I'm hungy!
Me: What do you want?
Fischer: Blueberries!
Me:  We don't have any of those.
Fischer: Points to the kitchen and says "Cook it!"

I just had to laugh!

6.  The house is still going smoothly! The doors are now installed and they look great. We are really liking the style of doors we chose!  The first picture is our front door. The door will eventually be stained. The second picture is the door going to the garage, but all of the interior doors look like this.




7.  Also, in house news, Scott and I met with an interior decorator last week because we really needed some guidance for choosing paint colors. With her help we chose several neutral colors. Scott went and got the samples and put them up at the house today. So, after we look at them during the day in different lighting, we'll decide if we like them and go from there.

That's about it for now. Oh, and Scott and I get to go on a date tomorrow night. We rarely get to do that, so I'm very excited! Thanks to Jim and Dianne for watching the kids for us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment