Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We were in Key West for about 5 1/2 days. When we left home, we'd only schedule one activity during our trip. We were planning to go with the flow for the rest of the trip. And we did. It was SO relaxing and just what I needed for this vacation.

We hung out a lot at our rental house, which was really cute and in the perfect location. I got to lay by our little pool a lot, read a lot, talk to adults a lot, and sleep a lot!! When we weren't relaxing at our house, we were out riding around town on our rental bikes and eating lots of yummy food. We loved being able to hop on our bikes and go wherever we wanted - we were so close to everything!



Our one scheduled activity was a snorkeling/sunset cruise combo on Tuesday night. Scott and I snorkeled when we went to St. Lucia, and I remember that being a much better experience. I have to say, I did not like it at all in Key West. I think it was partially because the water was really rough and the waves were big because of a storm that was heading in our direction. I just never got comfortable in the water. After about 30 LONG minutes we headed back to the boat to enjoy the adult beverage portion of our sunset cruise.


More trip updates to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment