Monday, August 29, 2011

Last night, I got home from visiting a friend for the weekend. Addison and Fischer got lots of daddy time, and they all had lots of fun! I think he may have spoiled them a bit with some yummy snacks (brownies, ice cream, etc...) but that's ok. :) He even bought them a t-ball set, and they are already able to hit the ball!! :)

Unfortunately, I came home to two sick babies. :( Just runny noses, so hopefully they'll be able to go to school tomorrow. Last week they had school, a doctor's appointment and a fun trip to Monkey Joe's, so who knows where the germs came from. It was bound to happen though!

I am really nervous about how Addison will do tomorrow when I drop them off at school. This will be my first time dropping them off... my plan is to walk them to their door, and try to exit as quickly as possible while plugging my ears so I don't hear her crying. ;)

One day last weekend, we decided to get some paints out and let the kids go to town.



They had a great time, and it didn't take long before they were experimenting with some body art. I wasn't surprised at all.  Luckily, it washed right off in the bath - we hardly had to scrub. Gotta love Crayola. :)



And here are their finished products - such talented little children! I might have helped them do the smiley faces. These pictures are proudly hanging on our refrigerator, along with their first pictures from preschool. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment