Thursday, September 22, 2011

Addison and Fischer had a great two days at school this week. Both days, they walked right in without one single tear! Yay!!

Today they brought home little photo albums with pictures of all the kids in their class. I'm excited about this because they talk about some of their friends a lot, so now I know who they all are!

I really thought that I'd have more free time by them being in school two mornings a week. So far though, it doesn't seem that way. I still feel behind on a lot of things, and haven't even gotten to start any of my little projects. I guess it doesn't help that naps seem to be going away.... not completely, but a little bit. Each day this week, one of them has stayed awake instead of napping. I am trying to teach them that even if they don't nap they need to stay in their room for a little while and rest. This isn't going over so well, but we'll keep working on it.  They are both sleeping today, but it sounds like Fischer is waking up after only 30 minutes. I guess there's always something new going on... :)

When they are awake, they are talking constantly and they say the funniest things. Recently, Fischer asked to try some of my soup broth (or, as he called it, juice). I gave it to him and he said "Oh, that's paradise!" I just wonder where they come up with half the stuff they say! Addison is always the little mother and I can hear her saying "Fischer, Buddy, are you ok?" and things like that a lot. I will have to start taking detailed notes about what they say so I can remember more of it!

We have a big weekend coming up, so I will post about that next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment