Friday, September 16, 2011

Sadly, the kids have already missed a day of school. I have been warned by many people that they will miss a lot this year because of all the germs they will be in contact with, and it being their first year.

Wednesday, Fischer developed a fever that went up to 103 during the night. We still aren't sure what was wrong, but we are guessing it was some sort of stomach virus. I decided to keep Addison home too. Scott was out of town, so I would've had to wake them both up, get them ready, etc. just to take Addison in. And I'm 99% sure she would've freaked out if I left with Fischer and not her. So, we spent the day at home.

This morning, we woke up to much cooler weather. Yay fall!!! We went outside and Fischer immediately found, and jumped in, the mud puddles leftover from last night's rain. Addison eventually joined in.... it's a good thing I forced her to change into pants (she had been wearing a tutu before we went outside).

In other news - the kids are each working on the last of their 2 year molars!!! We are almost done with this teething business, for awhile anyway. :)

Here are a few pictures from this morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment