Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy busy busy! That's how it's been around here!

I spent the weekend working my Mothers of Multiples group consignment sale. They were long days, but it was nice to hang out with other moms! Scott and the kids held down the fort, and they had some adventures of their own.

Yesterday was my birthday! Thanks to Dianne, Scott and I got to go out to dinner! Sadly, I didn't get a picture with the kids like I had the past 2 years. :(

 The kids had a great day at school yesterday morning, too. Addison had a big day - it was her show and tell day, and her day to be the line leader. For show and tell, she chose to take "Meow Meow." Meow Meow is a black and white cat that has seen better days (it now only has 1 eye), but Addison is so attached to it, so I know she was very excited to take it to school with her.

Tomorrow is Fischer's show and tell day. He's still deciding what he wants to take. Hopefully tomorrow will be another good day. They get to start music class tomorrow.

Potty training is going pretty well. The sticker charts are still pretty motivating, and they are loving getting to pick out new "treasures." On Sunday, we ventured to another playground, and ran a few other errands. We were accident-free the entire time!

Things are going to stay busy around here for awhile, but I'm going to try my best to keep posting updates. Coming up Scott and I are getting to go to a Carolina game (Go Cocks!), and we are flying to PA to see Scott's family.

I need to take more pictures - I've been very bad about that recently!!

No comments:

Post a Comment