Tuesday, January 10, 2012

For the past few years, we've travelled to Lincolnton, NC to spend some time with my Grandma, and other family members for Christmas. We go a day or two after Christmas and spend a day or two there visiting.

Three years ago, we went to visit and for our family baby shower! It's hard to believe that was already 3 years ago!

This year we headed up on the 27th, which is also my Grandma's birthday. We got to see my parents, cousins and my brother and his family! Yay!  My Grandma lives across the street from a fire station so we went over there for quick visit. They were nice enough to let all the kids climb on the trucks and even gave them hats!




Then we headed to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner that night. That was a little hectic because there were so many people there and Addison and Fischer were all over the place. They are very curious at this age, so it was hard, well impossible, to keep them in one place in a new setting. We did manage to make them sit and eat so that Scott and I could eat as well! Unfortunately I didn't get to take any other pictures because I was too busy chasing the kids around... maybe next year. :)

That night, we stayed in a hotel and got to visit some more with my parents, my brother, and his family. Speaking of that, my 14 year old niece is almost taller than me. How did that happen!? And how is she 14 already?!

Addison and Fischer had fun in in the hotel - we had adjoining rooms, which allowed for us to stay up past 8:30 and socialize while they were right next door sleeping. We kept the doors in between the 2 rooms propped open so we could easily check on them. They each had their own bed and slept great!

It's very rare that the entire family is together - it was fun, and I know it meant a lot to my Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment