Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You may remember when I took Addison and Fischer to story time at our local library, and Fischer about burned the place down... it was awhile ago, and for some reason we just never went back! I think I was embarrassed, and then I forgot about going, then they started school, etc...

But I have no idea why I didn't ever think of taking them to the library just to check out books. Sounds simple enough but the thought never really crossed my mind. Anyway, this past Saturday Scott and I took them since it was a nasty, rainy day. We spent about 30 minutes there. They had a great time playing with the Lego table, the puzzles, and looking at the books. Before we went in, Fischer said he wanted to check out a book about space, and Addison said she wanted a book about princesses. Luckily, we were able to find one for each of them very quickly. We also got Fischer one about robots and Addison one about a cat. I think we have read the robot one Robot Zot no less than 100 times since Saturday. It probably won't be a pretty sight when we have to return that one....

I'm looking forward to our next trip when we go to return these 4 books and check out some new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment