Monday, January 23, 2012

So, Addison and Fischer will be 3 in less than a month. And if these past few days (well, weeks maybe) are any indication of what's to come, I'm scared! People who told me that 3 is hard than 2 weren't kidding. I am mentally, and sometimes physically, exhausted by the time they go to bed each night.

It's a good thing they do some really funny things to keep the mood light around here! Their imaginations are running wild right now and it's fun to sit and listen to them play. I wish I wrote more of it down because I tend to forget the specifics of what they do/say pretty quickly.

They are playing well together these days, but happy play can turn to fighting in a second! I'm definitely understanding why my mom used to tell my brother and I to not even look at each other when we starting picking on each other. I think I have found myself saying that a time or two.

That's about all I have to say tonight. :)

I plan on writing about the recent trip Scott and I took to Arizona soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment