Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just a quick update today!

The kids are doing great at school!  They went Monday and this morning and for both days drop off went great. I decided to start doing the carpool line so I wasn't sure how that would go. I pull up, and they get out of the car and walk in with a teacher. Addison has been a little iffy about it both days but overall has done great. Fischer pretty much walks in without giving me a second glance. Boys! :)

Scott picked them up on Monday, and I picked them up today. Both days, the teachers had great reports, saying the kids are doing really well. Addison's teacher told me today how "mature" Addison acts sometimes.. she's definitely a little mommy-in-training and says some pretty grown up things sometimes. :)

Hopefully Friday is the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment