Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The babies tried another new food today - bananas! They seemed to like them too. So far there isn't a food they haven't liked. They were a little iffy with the peas, but still ate them. They aren't happy when their food is all done, so we have to have their bottles ready pretty quickly afterwards. We were just commenting today how much heavier Addison feels now - I think she's pulling away from Fischer even more. They have to go get a shot next Tuesday so they'll get weighed...I'm curious to see how much they weigh now. They are both such good eaters!

As I've said many times before, Addison is generally our fussy baby and Fischer is generally pretty laid back. However, over the past 5 days, they have sort of reversed roles. Addison has been less fussy and much chattier, and Fischer has taken over the fussy role. I think they come up with these little plans so that I don't get too spoiled. Just when you think you have them figured out, they like to change things up!

They are doing well napping in their nursery now! I think this is the 4th day and they are adjusting well and I'm enjoying my new freedom during nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment