Friday, July 31, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things is when I walk into the nursery in the morning, or after nap time, and I am greeted with giant smiles. I love that!! It makes me forget that they may have cried for awhile before falling asleep, and makes me forget about getting up a couple of times during the night! I also love laying in bed in the mornings as Addison and Fischer wake up and they start talking. I like to listen for a few minutes over the monitor before going in to get them. They are so happy when they are well rested!

Another favorite of mine now are weekend mornings when the babies come and lay in bed with us before we feed them. Scott doesn't have to get up for work so it gives us time to all hang out as a family. I didn't think I'd still be as excited about weekends as when I worked, but I am because Scott doesn't have to work and family time is so fun.

I can't believe today is the last day of July. I feel like time is flying by and sometimes I wish it would slow down. I sort of dread August, because on August 22nd my babies will be 6 months old. Where did the past 6 months go!? I fear that I will be an emotional mess on that day, and I can only imagine what I'll be like when they turn a year old. I am just thankful they are healthy and growing and developing as they should.

Stay tuned (probably tomorrow) for my slideshow of July pictures. I took a lot of pictures in July...I guess I am trying to capture everything that I can. Oh, and for those of you interested in what they are eating, they tried apples today and loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment