Friday, July 24, 2009



This was my first attempt at uploading a video, so I hope it works ok. Whenever Fischer gets excited, he kicks his legs really fast. I finally caught it on camera right before his bath time. He gets especially excited when you turn his mobile on. I am trying to get a video of Addison but as soon as she sees the camera, she stops doing whatever it is she was doing.

Things are going well around here... I feel like the babies do something new everyday. This morning, Scott heard Addison say the "da" sound for the first time. Of course he thinks she'll be saying Dada in no time, but I'm still hoping for Mama. :) They have really started to notice each other more now. They stare at each other a lot, and roll all over each other. They also try to eat each others hands, arms, heads, etc... I can't wait until they start smiling at each other! They are also noticing the dogs more and Fischer has even laughed at them a couple of times.

Fischer has started to realize when I am going to kiss him and he opens his mouth really wide. It's so cute, and slobbery all at the same time. If I try to kiss him on his cheek, he turns his wide-open mouth towards mine. So cute! Addison hasn't started doing that yet, but I'm sure that'll come soon. Addison is always trying to sit up, and Fischer is starting to a little bit. We spend a lot of time pulling them up by their arms, and they really like it. Sometimes Addison goes all the way up and stands - she already has strong little legs! We have some toys for them to sit in that would allow them to stand/sit on their own but they aren't quite strong enough on the sitting yet so I have so stay right there and help them the whole time, but they still seem to like it. We are doing "bumbo training" everyday to try and get it to where they can sit a little better. They get really tired in the bumbos and start slumping over but we'll keep working on it. My goal is to get them to where they can sit in a highchair when we go out to eat, because they don't like being strapped in the car seats anymore but we can't hold them and eat at the same time.

I'll be sure to post some more pictures soon - of course I'm still taking some everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment