Thursday, July 30, 2009

It was bound to happen eventually... we came across a food the babies didn't like. We gave them turkey in turkey broth today and they both ate a little and decided they'd had enough. It was pretty funny to watch their faces. So they finished up with some peas - who picks peas over turkey?! Apparently Addison and Fischer do. We'll try the turkey again in a week or so.

Since Fischer had a video of just him on here I felt like Addison needed one too. This is just the beginning of a long life of making sure I do things evenly and fairly for them. Come Christmases and birthdays, I'm sure I'll count presents so they can't say that someone has more than the other... sounds like fun! Anyway, Addison is just talking in the crib, and notice that Fischer is just laying there watching her.


1 comment:

  1. Fischer is so chill! I love Addison's pants by the way!

    ReplyDelete