Monday, July 20, 2009

I took the babies out to Kiawah Island to my old office for lunch today. It was nice to get out for a little while, and wasn't so hot to day so that made it extra nice. While I was there, the lady who replaced me asked if I thought staying home was harder than my office job. Without hesitation I said YES!!! This is the hardest and most tiring job I've ever had, but completely worth it. I love seeing how the babies change everyday and it's so rewarding when they laugh and smile!

My parents left yesterday morning and we miss them already. We'll see them soon when we go up to their house and meet up with my brother and his kids. It'll be a full house!

The pictures below are of my parents with the babies at around 4 weeks, and then this past weekend. They have changed so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment