Thursday, February 3, 2011

Such big changes are happening with our new house!

Today, they started on the second floor, which is where Addison and Fischer's rooms will be, along with their playroom and bathroom. We were able to prop up a ladder so we could climb up and walk around.  It was a little scary since there are no walls - I just made sure not to go near the edges. Addison and Fischer stayed on the ground with Jim and Dianne.

The first picture is a view from where Fischer's room will be. He will be above the garage, and Addison will be above the kitchen. I would not want to be those guys standing on a piece of wood!

The second picture is looking down into the dining area and living room.




We also walked through the first floor. All of the rooms are framed so you can really visualize what everything is going to look like now! I'm extra excited that I am going to have a little "me-room" for working on my photos albums, or any other projects I may want to do. It will be a smaller room, but I am very excited to have a place to keep all of my supplies! It will be big enough for a desk and some shelves, so I don't need much more than that!

Here is the cut out for the staircase.



They also did the framing for the garage, which will be big enough for both of our cars and many of Scott's toys!


We are hoping next week will include the walls for the second floor going up. And soon after, a roof!  All of the changes are so exciting!!

1 comment: