Sunday, February 13, 2011

We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the great weather over the weekend! It's supposed to stay nice all week too. I'm definitely ready for some spring-type weather, but not at all ready for the summer heat.

We finally got some use out of the bike attachment we bought back in the fall (on clearance at Wal-Mart for $20!). Addison and Fischer had fun and kept saying "Ride bicycle?" Yesterday, we rode to a nearby park where they played on the slides for awhile.

Unfortunately, Addison suffered a minor injury on her lip while we were there. She was, of course, wearing a white cardigan and got blood on it. She was tough though and got back to playing very quickly.  And I, of course, took a picture to document the incident.



Today, we went to another park where they got to throw rocks and sticks into the pond. We also had a little picnic for snack time. And, of course, I forgot my camera today.

I do have pictures from yesterday though. It was Scott's job to pull them (at least 50 pounds plus whatever the trailer weighs)...I don't know that I would've been able to!


No comments:

Post a Comment