Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We had a low-key Valentine's Day. We never do anything big for this holiday, but I had to dress the kids in red! We also had a special Wendy's lunch - not the healthiest but it was a treat! And, the kids got their very own kids' meals for the first time - they've always split one up until now. They are eating so much more lately so we figured they could both eat 4 nuggets on their own. We were right. They also each ate their own cup of mandarin oranges and a couple of my french fries.

We are also noticing we have fewer and fewer leftovers after dinner at night. We are going through a lot of food, and I don't see it changing any time soon (and I still think it's cheaper than what we were spending on formula)!  But, I'm so thankful that we have such good eaters!

Here they are yesterday with their Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment