Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that tomorrow will be 2012... the years are going by way too fast!

We went out for an early dinner tonight, and I will post those pictures soon. I did take a picture of the kids in their jammies before they went to bed - I've done this each year on New Years Eve and I hope to keep the tradition even when they are too old and cool for it. :)

Here they are tonight... looking tired and distracted (they were watching a movie). Notice Addison is still wearing a necklace and her shoes - the girl loves accessories!



And their first New Years Eve in 2009...


And their 2nd in 2010...



All 3 of their New Years Eves have been celebrated in different houses - 2009 in Charleston, 2010 in our rental house in Camden and this year in our new house in Ridgeway. Let's hope that we are still in this house next year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment