Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When will things slow down? Blogging has once again taken a back seat these days.

I last posted that we took the kids to get their flu shots. Since then, we've all been sick. Again. Just colds but still. Enough is enough! I was warned that this would happen since it's their first year of school, but I'm definitely tired of it! I hope this means that they will be sick less as they get older.

In addition, Scott left on Sunday morning for a week in Japan. A trip to Japan for him usually means that business is good, so yay for that!  But a week is a long time. Luckily my mom has been here helping me out a bit! Extra hands are always nice.

I have several pictures I need to upload to my computer - I'm behind on that too.  So after I get that done, I will post some new pictures - maybe tomorrow while the kids are at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment