Sunday, December 25, 2011

Last Friday (December 16), Addison and Fischer had their Preschool Christmas program.  The 2 year old classes sang Jesus Loves Me and Jingle Bells. They had been practicing some at home, especially Addison. I was surprised to find out that Fischer was singing a lot during their "rehearsals" because he wouldn't sing the songs at home!

Scott and I walked them to their classroom to drop them off. Addison was a little confused and go upset - I think she was unsure about why they were at school on a  Friday, why Scott and I were both there,  etc... finally I got her to calm down and we were able to go find some seats in the gym.

Unfortunately, they didn't have any microphones or background music so we didn't even realize they were singing during Jesus Loves Me!  And we couldn't really hear anything except the "hey" during Jingle Bells...but if you'll notice in the video, Fischer is the "hey" leader! He was quite excited about it too.

I have been trying for days to upload this video and for some reason, it won't work. I'll try again soon!

Also notice that Fischer is positioned right in front of his teacher, Mrs. Susan. This is no coincidence, I'm sure. During one video we got, Fischer is moving all around, sitting down, turning around... I'm sure they thought he would bolt at any second. Luckily he didn't. :)

We were proud of them, and they were so proud of themselves when we went to pick them up afterwards! I can't wait until next year's program!

They wore these adorable sweatshirts that they made at school. I realized after we got home that the snowmen are actually their footprints! Even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment