Friday, December 4, 2009

The big announcement today is that Addison finally has her first tooth!  For the past few days, we've been able to see it, but it wasn't through the gum yet. This morning, I felt her gum and there it was! I'm sure her 2nd tooth will be coming soon.

Since having Addison and Fischer, I've learned a lot of things about myself. Here are just a few:

1.  I am terrified of cutting Addison and Fischer's fingernails.
2.  It's almost impossible for me to put a crib sheet on the mattress.
3.  I am bad with straps - storller straps, car seat straps, making straps bigger, smaller, etc.
4.  I can function on much less sleep than I thought possible.
5.  I love these children more than anythinng (I obviously knew I'd love them, but it's very different and much more powerful than I anticipated... in a good way!!).
6.  Changing dirty diapers doesn't bother me at all (except extreme circumstances), it just comes with the territory!
7.  I am seriously dreading the day they start getting loose teeth - just thinking about it makes me queasy.
8.  I love all holidays even more with Addison and Fischer around.
9.  I can do many things with just one hand while holding a baby in the other arm.
10. I can't stand it when Addison and Fischer roll over on the changing table while getting their diapers changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment