Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December! Our house is completely decorated for Christmas now. We have never decorated this early, but I think we are both so excited that Addison and Fischer will be having their first Christmas!

In honor of Addison and Fischer turning 10 months old in December, I've decided to do some "lists of 10" throughout the month. They aren't necessarily top 10 lists, because on most of them, I could come up with many more than 10 things.

Since it's the first day of December, I am going to start with one about Christmas, and these are in no particular order.

10 Things I Love About Christmas:


1.  Christmas music
2.  Christmas trees
3.  Cold Weather
4.  Buying a gift that I know someone will love
5.  Christmas lights
6.  All things snowmen
7.  Food
8.  Reading The Night Before Christmas (my dad always read this on Christmas Eve and now we        can read it to Addison and Fischer!)
9.  Getting Christmas cards in the mail
10. Waking up on Christmas morning to see what Santa brought


No comments:

Post a Comment