Sunday, December 13, 2009

This weekend has been very rainy, which means we had a lot of play at home time!

Fischer has been trying very hard to pull up onto his knees. He's actually done it a couple of times and I can tell he's getting stronger. It's only a matter of time until I have two babies pulling up on anything and everything.  They are also getting faster with their crawling and like to go in two separate directions in the house. Because of this, Scott is at Babies R Us right now getting another baby gate. We will use this to keep them in the kitchen (right now they are all over the house because our kitchen opens up to the living room) when we actually need to get something done other than chasing them around.

Addison continues to pull up all the time, and she does it with such ease now. I think she will be cruising around the furniture any day now.

They both had some canned carrots over the weekend and really liked them! They are doing so well with feeding themselves now! Bo and Sassy are disappointed by this because hardly any food makes it to the floor these days. They also got to try some Gerber Graduate Yogurt Melts (peach flavor) last night. I tried one first and it was pretty sour so I wasn't sure how they would like them, but they loved them! We used them more as a dessert so they only got a few.

We are hoping to go see Santa this week. We will also be packing up and going to my parents on Thursday. From there, Scott and I are going to Asheville on Friday for a weekend away while my parents keep the babies. I know they are looking forward to being spoiled!

Grandma and Grandpa Suttle are big Duke fans, so Addison and Fischer wanted to show their support...


No comments:

Post a Comment