Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yesterday I wrote about how Fischer would only kiss objects and Addison wouldn't kiss anything.  Well, that all changed today. Fischer has been kissing things, including me, all day! Anytime I ask, I get a kiss from him. He also gave Scott a kiss tonight. Addison started giving objects kisses today, and then gave both me and Scott one tonight!  Then, the sweetest thing happened... they kissed each other! I am going to try to get it on video tomorrow if they'll do it again.

It's funny because their kissing styles are so different, just like their personalities! Addison's are closed mouth and sort of tight-lipped. Fischer comes at you with his mouth wide open! It it so fun to watch how their personalities come through in everything that they do.

All of this kissing is just in time for Valentine's Day. :)

Official Birthday Countdown:  11 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment