Thursday, June 3, 2010

Addison and Fischer had the best time with their shorts... They kept laughing, the taking them off, then trying to put them back on. It was pretty funny.  Fischer eventually got tired and laid down with his. :)



The past few nights, Addison and Fischer have been having book time in their cribs after baths. They actually sit there very quietly and "read." I tried taking a picture without disturbing them, so it's hard to see Addison in the back crib. It's so cute to watch them though, and I can only hope they always love to read as much as I do!


Tuesday night, I went to my first Columbia Area Moms of Multiples meeting. I went to a few in Charleston before the babies were born, and never made it back to another one after they arrived. So, I wanted to make it a point to go to the Columbia one this month.  It was fun and I met a lot of nice women! I am looking forward to going again!

No comments:

Post a Comment