Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm happy to report that Fischer's fever is gone, and has been since yesterday. His 4th molar (bringing him to a total of 12 teeth!) broke through, so we think that could have caused his fever. Addison, however, had a very high fever tonight. It got up to 103.5, and she got sick once after having some milk. We gave her Tylenol, and Scott gave her a bath to try and cool her of a bit, and by the time she went to bed her fever was down to 101. I spoke with a night nurse and she told me what to watch for and what to do if the fever got that high again. It was scary because it got really high, really fast, and we weren't (and still aren't) sure why. Hopefully she will wake up tomorrow fever-free!

I'm ashamed to admit that it's June 5th, and I have yet to take one picture this month. This is so unlike me, so I plan on taking a lot tomorrow to make up for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment