Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hopefully I don't jinx myself by typing this, but Addison and Fischer have slept through the night 9 nights in a row now. Yes, 9!! This is pretty much a miracle for them, and I can't remember the last time it happened, if it's ever happened at all. I'm sure they will wake up tonight now. :)

It could be because of the new pajamas I finally bought them! I just love the way they look in brand new, soft, bright pajamas! (It only looks like Addison is hitting Fischer in the head with the hammer... she really isn't).




In other news, the Gamecocks won the College World Series last night, defeating UCLA 2-1. I am still so excited today, and kept getting chills last night while I was watching the end of the game. It reminded me of how proud I am to be a Gamecock! :) We are thinking about heading to the baseball stadium today for the big celebration! Now I am even more excited for football season to start. Go Cocks! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope they continue to sleep well for you! They do look adorable in those PJs! Go Gamecocks!

    ReplyDelete