Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Monday! We are all fever free this morning. Yay! I just hope it stays that way...

With all of the fevers going on over the weekend, I forgot to mention that I actually cooked for us Friday night! I know that might shock some of you. :) But I enjoyed the change of pace (me in the kitchen and Scott on baby duty while I cooked!) and the meal was delicious. I used a Margherita Pizza recipe that my friend, Melissa, posted on her blog. She posts recipes on a regular basis, so I plan on trying some more of them soon!

We all enjoyed the pizza... even Addison and Fischer! Fischer even ate some of the tomatoes (which he usually avoids) because they were hidden under the cheese. Tricky tricky!

I hope all of you have a wonderful week!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the pizza! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better! It was so great to see you last week!

    ReplyDelete