Tuesday, July 5, 2011

As I've said before, I really wish I was better about writing down some of the funny stuff Addison and Fischer say!

I do remember a few things from the past few days though:

Yesterday, Scott was trying to put something together. He said "shoot" or "crap" or something along those lines, and Addison goes "What is it, honey?" We could not stop laughing.  Later in the day, I asked Scott for something as he was going inside. A few seconds later, Addison cupped her hand over her mouth and kept yelling "Oh Honey!! Honey!!" Then she looked at me with a sad look and said "He's not coming."

We got them each a pair of goggles yesterday (which have already broken...good thing they were only $1!). Anyway, they were so excited about wearing their "gobbles." I kept making them say it over and over because I loved that they were calling them "gobbles." :)

Last night, Fischer ran into our room, jumped up on our bed and got under the covers. He grabbed one of Scott's books, opened it, cleared his throat and said "Onfe Ufon a Time." He was so serious - it was so cute!

Addison is becoming more motherly each day. She always wants to make sure things are neat and clean, and she also enjoys bossing Fischer and Bo around. Neither of them care for it too much...

The other day, we were outside playing in the driveway. Fischer saw a lizard and excitedly yelled "Mommy! An Iguana!!" Later, when we were coloring, he asked me to draw an octagon and a pentagon. He seems to remember everything from the books we read!

That's all I can remember for now...

We are still busy trying to unpack. We still have stuff at our old house. :( I don't think the moving will ever end. But, we have to have everything out and the house cleaned by July 15, so there is an end in sight. It's been challenging finding the time to unpack and organize on top of the daily chores we still need to be doing. Nap time and after bed time have been very busy.

Scott got all of our Ikea furniture put together! It's so nice having a handy husband. I will take pictures of all of our purchases and put them on here soon! Everything is slowly coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment