Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 2 of Addison's potty training went well! She had one accident and I think that was probably my fault. It was during lunch and I went a little too long without checking in with her about going. She did stop, tell me she went, then run to her potty after I got her out of her booster seat and finished up! She then, of course, returned to the table to finish her lunch.

I am thinking I will start with Fischer's officially training tomorrow or Thursday. I am sort of dreading it though. It's going to well with Addison that I hate to add anything to the mix, but it needs to be done. And, he takes his shorts and diaper off on his own to go potty several times a day anyway, so I might as well start working with him too. I just hope my nerves can take it! :)

Even though it's going so well with Addison, I am exhausted. I think it's just mentally exhausting to keep up with the schedule the entire time, and to keep up with what Fischer is doing too. It will be worth it in the end though. I need to keep reminding myself that I won't have to change diapers anymore, which has become quite a chore lately.

Keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow goes well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment