Friday, July 8, 2011

We are still trying to get unpacked and settled around here, which is why I've been neglecting this blog.

Hopefully I can get back on track soon!

The big news around here is that Buddy, our bunny, went missing. We realized yesterday morning he wasn't in his cage. It looked like he pushed the wire down just enough to hop out... then, this morning, Fischer kept pointing through the window and saying "Look! Bunny!" Then he said, "It's Buddy!" I didn't believe him but looked anyway. Sure enough, it was Buddy!! Scott went out and Buddy hopped right up to him and let him put him back in his cage. He started eating right away and slept most of the morning.

Then, we got back this afternoon and he was gone again. Even after Scott changed the wiring to keep him inside. We did see him again tonight hopping around, but this time, he wouldn't hop over to Scott.

I hope we at least keep seeing him around - he's made it clear that he doesn't want to be in his cage... Not that I can blame him, but we are worried about him!

My theory is that a female rabbit lured him out... we'll have to be on the look out for baby rabbits!

No comments:

Post a Comment