Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The kids say and do funny things everyday. A lot of times, I find myself saying "What did he/she just say?" And "Where is the world did he/she get that from?!"

The other day, Fischer fell while he was playing. He looked up at us and said "Well, that was interesting." He has said it several times since and it's always hilarious.

Both kids have started wanting to see themselves when I take pictures. So much so, they won't stand still long enough for me to actually take the picture because they excitedly walk towards me saying "see myself!!" I need to make them understand they need to stand there just a few seconds longer!

Fischer has also started saying "Well that's a great idea!" when Scott and I suggest doing certain things. We are always thankful for his approval. :) He's also said "Well that sounds nice" several times.

Last night at dinner, we were saying our blessing before we started eating. I glanced up and saw Addison and Fischer making little faces at each other, then Addison put her finger to her mouth and said "ssshh!!" and then they both started cracking up. How could we not laugh too?!

Addison has become very, very interested in shoes lately. We were lucky enough to receive a large bag of hand-me-down shoes from my cousin. Most of them are still too big, but they are so cute! Addison doesn't care that they are too big, and has decided that she needs to wear shoes most of the day, even during nap. She loves showing them off, especially to her Daddy! Tonight when I told her to go pick out her jammies (pajamas) she said "Oh! And my sandals too!"

As usual, I could go on and on but I'll stop for now. We are hoping for some cooler weather soon because today was just too hot.  We hope you are all staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment