Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Addison and Fischer are 19 months old! They are almost out of their teens - I can't believe it!



No, they aren't allowed up on the coffee table. But, I found them there while I was cleaning up after lunch, so I figured it was the perfect 19 month photo - it shows that they are usually up to no good at this age. :)

Here are 19 things I love about my babies (I can still call them that!):

1. I love that Fischer gives hugs now, while saying "ugg" or "uga."
2. I love that Addison says "uh oh" or puts "oh" in front of words all the time (oh mama, oh dada, etc).
3. I love when they play together and giggle.
4. I love when they wake up in good moods and I can hear them talking and laughing on the monitor.
5. I love that Fischer says "hiiii" when we open their door in the morning or after nap.
6. I love when Addison dances (which I still have never gotten a video of).
7. I love that they are both saying "hi" to almost everything (Hi fishy, Hi mama, Hi dada, Hi Bo, Hi Sassy, Hi milk, Hi Mickey... you get the point).
8. I love that they both love animals (even the dead ones), and I hope they always do.
9. I love that sometimes they just want their mama.
10.  I love that they love to eat and that we've never had to struggle with feeding them.
11.  I love that they will sit and watch a show so that I can get some things done.
12.  I love that they love books.
13.  I love how they run.
14.  I love that they don't mind going in their car seats - I've heard horror stories about this.
15.  I love that they like to drink water.
16.  I love that, just this morning, they both saw a bruise on my leg and said "boo boo" and kissed it.
17.  I love that they have their own, very unique, personalities.
18.  I love how they seem to learn more and more each day.
19.  I love them both for just being them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment