Sunday, September 12, 2010

This was the last weekend of my 20s... and it was a great one!

Friday night, my parents came to visit and we all went out for a nice dinner. Addison and Fischer behaved so well, and even got to try several new things (including veal, which I didn't have until I was at least 25).



We got home, and had some play time outside before baths. In the picture, notice that Scott and Fischer are both wearing button up shirts with their sleeves rolled up, and khaki shorts. So cute! :)


Then, Addison and Fischer talked Grandma and Grandpa into watching Sesame Street with them before heading to bed.


Saturday was game day!! South Carolina played Georgia, and since it was a noon game, we did a lunch/tailgate at home. Scott grilled up some yummy food so that we could eat lunch right when the game started.


While he cooked, Fischer practiced his football moves...



And Addison practiced a couple of cheers...


Then it was time to head inside for the game! Addison and Fischer got a special treat - they got to eat at their picnic table while watching TV!


The Gamecocks won, which was a great birthday gift! :) We decided to celebrate by getting ice cream at Sonic later in the afternoon, which was delicious.



We spent the rest of Saturday playing and watching more football, which is, in my opinion, the perfect Saturday.

Tomorrow is my actual birthday. To mark the occasion, we are taking Addison and Fischer to their first gym class, then Scott and I are getting to have a date night. I'm very excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment