Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm happy to report that Addison and Fischer did great in their gym class yesterday! They had a great time, and did much better in the structured circle time than last week. I stole an idea from another mom and made sure I had a ball for them to play with while we were sitting in the circle. This helped them sit for a little while longer. I noticed that Fischer would do really well during the songs, but once the instructors started talking, he was ready to go do something else! I'm hoping next week will be even better.

They set up different activities in the gym each week, so it was fun seeing the new activities yesterday. Addison was a little less adventurous this week, but she still had a great time! Thankfully, Dianne went with me, which was a huge help!

The new nap schedule is still going pretty well. They did not nap yesterday, but I think it was because of the excitement from their gym class. I will have to figure out a new plan for next week so they don't go all day without napping again - that makes a long day for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment