Friday, September 17, 2010

We are now in our 3rd day of napping only once a day, and it's going ok so far. I think it'll take some time for all of us to get used to the new schedule.  The first day, Addison only napped for 30 minutes, and Fischer napped for a little over an hour. I think they were confused and very tired during the first day. Yesterday, both napped for almost 2 hours. We've been eating lunch a little earlier than we used to, then I put them down about 20 minutes after finishing. I'm hoping to slowly work back up to eating at noon again, but for now we'll just go with the flow! We'll see what today has in store soon!

Addison and Fischer have really started playing together more. I hear them giggling a lot more, which always makes me smile.  

Here they are on Wednesday - I think they were talking about the schedule changes... 


Here they are yesterday in their "clubhouse." I put a blanket over it to make it a fort, but they kept tearing it down. They like hanging out in here though!


And here they are this morning... it's safe to say that Fischer won this round.


1 comment:

  1. Strumbled on this blog tonight. I too have boy/girl twins all be it 17 years old. Did I say my last name? Komarnicky. Freaky, isn't. But my brother beat us both...he has triplets.

    ReplyDelete