Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yesterday, I let Addison and Fischer play with play doh. I was a little nervous, since the container stated in bold "this product is not to be eaten." Since Addison and Fischer tend to put everything in their mouths, I was a bit worried, but thought I'd give it a try anyway. I said right away, "do not put any in your mouth." Fischer put a little up to his mouth, but his mouth was closed. He was just being his little boundary-testing self. Other than that, they didn't put any in their mouths - maybe they understood what I said!

They seemed to have a good time playing with it. They especially enjoyed putting it back in the container, then taking it back out. I'm sure we'll play with again soon! Notice Addison has a rock sitting right next to her play doh. She loves playing with rocks, and I keep finding them everywhere. She is somehow sneaking them inside!


No comments:

Post a Comment