Monday, January 17, 2011

Addison and Fischer are going to be 2 very soon, and there are reminders everywhere! Not only have I been searching online for party supplies, but I'm also being reminded in other ways.

Since I was pregnant, I've been a member of a local grocery store's Baby Club. With that, I would receive newsletters with baby information pertaining to their age, and also coupons for items we were currently using. I got a letter from them the other day saying we were no longer members of the Baby Club since Addison and Fischer are turning 2. We have graduated to the Preschool Club. It sounds so old.

Also, we've been going to My Gym since September. Addison and Fischer were enrolled in the Waddlers class and have had a great time. I got a call from them the other day saying that it was time to move them up to the Gymsters class. I knew the time was coming, but it still seemed sudden all at the same time! We attended our first class as Gymsters last week, and they had just as much fun. It is basically the same structure with a few things added in that are a bit more challenging. One of which is for them to say their own names during circle time... this will give us something to work on at home.

I'm definitely not as emotional about this birthday....I was pretty emotional in the days leading up to their first birthday. I couldn't believe a whole year had passed already. I still can't believe how fast time is going with them, but am excited to see what's in store this year.

And, I've realized that ready or not, they are turning 2... and soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment