Friday, January 28, 2011

Scott was gone on a hunting trip this week (his idea of a dream vacation) so I've been pretty busy keeping up with Addison, Fischer and the house, which means I have not been keeping up with the blog. My mom has been here helping out but things have still been busy! I always appreciate the extra set of hands though! We did some fun things, which I will talk about soon!

We did make it out to see what was going on with our house a couple of times during the week. Yesterday, they were working on the sub-flooring. It was nice to see such a significant change! This morning, however, Scott went out to check up on things (he got home late last night). When he got there, we had walls!! This is a huge change from yesterday. We are all heading over in the morning before my parents head home so we can check everything out.

Here are a few pictures Scott took this morning.... Yay walls!!

This is taken from inside the house, looking out where our screened-in porch will eventually be...

This is where our living room will be....

This is taken looking into where the dining area will be...

I can't wait to see what happens next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment