Monday, January 24, 2011

I can hardly believe it, but I finished another book. That means I've read 2 books this year, and January isn't even over! I think I read 2 books last year.. maybe 3. I'm excited to keep going and hopefully read at least one book per month.

This time, I read The Only True Genius in the Family by Jennie Nash.



I picked it up for $1.00 last time I was at Books-A-Million. I love finding deals on books, because then I don't feel pressured to love the book, or even finish it, if it's awful.  I rarely start a book that I don't finish though, even if I have to struggle through it.

I did like this book though. It was a pretty quick read and held my attention so that I wanted to keep reading most nights.  I'm not sure what's next on my list. I have a few piled up, but also have several I want to buy, including the newest Nicholas Sparks book. Stay tuned... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment