Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A couple days after Christmas, we traveled to my Grandma's house to see her and some other family. My parents were there visiting too, so it was a nice little gathering. We spent one night, and Addison and Fischer had their first stay in a bed and breakfast. I think they enjoyed it, especially the cake (pancakes) that the owner made. :)

Addison and Fischer met some of my family for the first time while we were there! They didn't spend too much time getting to know anyone though - they were way too busy exploring my Grandma's house... and by exploring I mean climbing on her low coffee table, trying to jump on her bed and pulling all of her books out of her bookcase. Addison also learned a new trick... she was fascinated watching my cousin's 3 year old jump off the bed. Addison kept trying to do it too, but I was there so that she couldn't actually jump on her own. Now, I see her all the time on our couch and in her crib counting to three ("two, three, twooo!"), then jumping straight up and landing on her butt (or as Addison and Fischer call it, hiney). It's so funny and she has the best time.

My Grandma happens to live across the street from a fire station, so we also ventured over there and asked if Addsion and Fischer could look at the trucks. They nice firemen weren't busy, so they were happy to show us around and let them sit in the truck with Scott! I don't know who was more excited - Scott or the kids (probably Scott, since it looks like Fischer is trying to jump out of the truck)...


No comments:

Post a Comment