Thursday, January 6, 2011

After an eventful and tiring week, Fischer finally seems to be on the mend. And Addison is still healthy. Woohoo!!  I ended up having to take Fischer to the doctor yesterday... poor kid can't  catch a break! He woke up with a rash all over his stomach and back, and I was worried he was allergic to his antibiotic. The doctor determined it wasn't an allergy-related rash, and that it was most likely from a viral infection. He's doing better today and will hopefully be back to normal tomorrow!

While things have been stressful with Fischer, Addison has kept me laughing.

Yesterday morning, I woke up to Addison saying "Mama! Mama!" She wasn't crying but it sounded sort of like she was panicking. My first thought was that she had a fever and wasn't feeling well. I went into their room and found her standing at the corner of her crib. She was holding her pajamas (they were the 1 piece, zip up kind, and even had the feet attached)... she was saying "on! on!" Then, I looked down and her not-so-clean diaper was halfway off. I made it there just in time!! She undressed herself again today while playing. I think it might be time to start up the potty training again (which we stopped when we realized Addison wasn't as ready as we thought) or we could have some serious messes on our hands.

Today, she was playing by herself with some Legos they got for Christmas. She was building a tower, and it eventually broke in half. I overheard her say "Oh no!! Shoot!" It was so funny, and she said it several more times today.

Fischer has become quite the little wrestler. He will tackle anything from Addison to a pillow! Today, he kept running up to me and throwing his arms around my neck and pressing his face into mine. I think he was trying to be "tough" and wrestle but it was actually very sweet. :)

I need to get better about writing this stuff down because they are constantly saying funny things!

No comments:

Post a Comment