Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Addison and Fischer got to take their bikes to school today! They got to participate in the Trike-A-Thon benefiting St. Jude Children's Hospital. Such a great cause, and they were so excited to ride bikes at school!

They each raised enough money to earn a t-shirt, so that's exciting. I tried explaining to them what the money was for, and Addison told me it was for "the kids that don't feel good." So I'm hoping some of what I said (which wasn't too detailed) got through to them!

I'm not sure how many laps they got to ride today - Addison said 40 and Fischer said 10, so who knows. Fischer also told me "I won the Trike-A-Thon!!" I didn't know it was a race... :)

It was a fun change of pace for them and hopefully they get to do it again next year!

Here are their bikes, ready to go!


And here they are... not in the best of moods this morning but they were fine by the time we got to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment