Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The weekend after Chicago was our semi-annual Moms of Multiples Consignment Sale. I like doing the "executive sales committee" which means I work the entire sale. This time was a little easier since Addison and Fischer were in school Friday morning. Scott took them and picked them up, then was on Daddy-duty the rest of Friday and Saturday until about 3:00. I know he and the kids did lots of fun stuff and they weren't missing me too bad. :)

They did request specific items from the sale this time. Addison wanted a princess nightgown and Fischer wanted two dinosaurs. Luckily, I found a bag of plastic dinosaurs right away so Fischer was pleased to get lots of dinosaurs. Unfortunately I did not find a princess nightgown. I did find princess pajamas and a nightgown with flowers though... Addison was a bit disappointed at first but quickly got over it. :)

I sold quite a bit of stuff - they are going through their clothes very fast right now. And, the biggest things to go were our 2 double strollers. I can't believe we don't use them anymore. They were just taking up space and collecting dust in the garage so it was time. I just focus on the new stuff I can buy with the money so I don't get too sad about getting rid of certain items!

I've already filled up a tote of clothes for the spring sale... like I said, they are growing like crazy right now! It's always fun to get together with a lot of other moms of multiples and compare stories.. it helps my sanity knowing I'm not alone! :) I'm already looking forward to working the sale in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment